Thursday, August 15, 2019

Star Struck // Star Stuckeddd by BenAmir


Hi

Dunno who would read this.
Probably none.
Hey but its okay.

My life is not under a spotlight anyway.

Btw, just feel like throwing all my feelings here.
bout...hurmm.
star struck.

Has any of u ever been star strucked? Yes, you. Whoever.
Well if yes, how do you feel about it? Terawang-awangan they say?
Like tak nampak lain dah hang nampak dia jaa aih.
Like siang malam asyik nampak muka dia, keeps on repeating his/her dialogues
Seeing his/her smile makes your heart flutter
meeowwww
ehh
Nope seriously. It's a nice feeling isn't it? You dont even want it to stop.

That's what i feel now.

But hey, i just hate it. I just hate this feeling. Feeling this angau2an is not good for me u know.
Yea la. U just imagine. Been dreaming bout this hunk ever since before, but not so-so lah sbb me jarang watching dramas. But i know of his existence & i know what kind of an actor he is. And bila dah angau tak de benda lain lah nak pikir. Asyik fikir orang yang me angaukan je. Nak makan mandi segala pun tak complete. That's why laaa me hate this feeling ya know.

But.

This Sweet Dreams drama ive accidentally watched(yes, accidentally) really leave me star struck.
Its like having a crush but u just cant see your crush on daily basis and whats worse your crush can never be around you. Tengok dalam tv jelah.

Hurm.

Why i hate this feeling? Sbb me the type yg kalau minat memang minat habis. And me would dig every thing about him. His personal life, apa dia suka, what colour matches his eyes, what shirts matches his mood etc etc etc. Yang tak bestnya, is me cant talk to him. How la weii. Me not a celeb ke apa ke. Me just.. hurmm... me alhamdulillah. If me myself a celeb lama dah gi kenyit2 mata kat dia. Huisshh gatai.

And yang tak bestnya lagi, buang masa lah. Me know buang masa angau sana sini. Me know it so buang masaaa so much but me just couldnt help it. And yang buat lagi tak best dia bukan senang2 ada depan mata.
Dah lah me kat selatan tanah air. And he's...he's everywhere but here.

What i like bout him not just his adorable face.
Not coz his body as well of coz me ni jenis tak pandang body lah ye.
Not also just his hair.
But,
hurm. Its just he himself
The way he acts. The way he composes. His posture. His body language.
The way he smirks. The way he yada yada yada yada haihh macam macam lah.
But yg paling best. Dia low profile. Sangat2 low profile.
And i cud see he's not the type yg bnyk songeh lol
And he's hurm... lonely?
Idk
But there is just sumthing bout him.
Itu aje.

Gaiss Gaiss . Me sadis sangat gaisss. Me x sukalahhh.
Tak suka this feeling. Tak suka this feeling sebab tak dapat meluahkan.
Me the type yang kalau suka, me just bagitau depan2. Lantaklah resultnya macam mana.
Janji habis terkeluar isi di hati.
What ever gonna happen afterwards, itu belakang cerita hokeh.
But now, am star struck, & yet star stucked.
It sucks i tell ya.


For you, MyBen, may you have a splendid journey in your career.
Have a wonderful life, with wonderful love-life, & may Allah bless you always.


#MyBen
#BenAmir
#SweetDreams
#starstruck


No comments:

Post a Comment